Lobster and Devonshire Crab Tortelloni with Fennel Butter
- 1 - 2 people Feeds
- 00h 05 Prep time
- 00h 05 Cook time
Sweet Devonshire crab meat is combined with lobster to make these indulgent tortelloni. Here they are dressed with a simple but effective fennel butter, which pairs so well with the luxurious seafood. All that’s needed to accompany them is a glass of crisp white wine!
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 2 minutes.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and gently cook the fennel until soft - around 10 minutes.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice and a splash of pasta water followed by the pasta.
- Shake and stir the pan to emulsify the sauce.
- Serve immediately scattered with the chives.