Salted Chocolate Ganache Tarts
- 19 - 20 people Feeds
- 00h 10 Prep time
- 00h 05 Cook time
These chocolate tarts couldn’t be simpler to make and they are guaranteed to impress every time. A chocolate ganache is poured into our ready-made chocolate tart shells and topped with a delicate sprinkle of flaky salt.
These would also be lovely with a layer of salted caramel or dulce de leche under the ganache, and some chopped nuts or grated white chocolate on top.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Place the chocolate into a bowl and pour the cream over it, through a sieve.
- Leave undisturbed for 5 minutes, then stir the chocolate cream mixture until smooth and combined.
- Pour the mixture into a jug and then pour into the tart shells, filling them right to the top.
- Place the tarts into the fridge to set - 1-2 hours.
- Sprinkle each tart with a few flakes of sea salt before serving.