Items 21-30 of 30
- Lamb Sweetbreads, Frozen, +/-500g£12.95Lamb sweetbreads are glands from the heart and throat areas. The flavour is delicate and the texture is soft and creamy. They are best cooked by frying in a pan or grilled on a BBQ to add a smoky flavour. To use, make sure to soak them in water, salt water or vinegar to remove unwanted impurities.
- PGI Cornish Lamb Rump Square, Fresh, 4 x +/-180g£40.95Perfect for a quick Sunday roast, these pre-cut squares of lamb rump are simply delicious. The layer of fat ontop keeps the meat juicy when roasted. The lamb rump comes from the back-side of the animal, where the loin meets the leg. Season the rump by massaging olive oil and salt into the meat and l...
- Milk-Fed Segovian Lamb Leg, Frozen, +/- 600g£19.95The legs of the milk fed lamb are notoriously tender and packed full of flavour. You will be astounded by the flavour and texture of this very rare baby lamb. Tastes fantastic marinated with garlic, lemon zest and chopped herbs and cook until pink!
- Milk-Fed Pyrenees Lamb Leg, Frozen, +/-1.2kg£44.95The legs of the milk fed lamb are notoriously tender and packed full of flavour. These single legs are second to none and if you have not yet sampled this seasonal delicacy, here is your chance. This really is the Rolls Royce of the lamb world. You will be astounded by the flavour and texture of thi...
- Roti of Milk-Fed Pyrenees Lamb, Fresh, +/-1.2kg£94.95This fantastic new product is the equivalent to a 'Porchetta'. All the hard work has been done and the bones removed.The best end and saddle has been de boned and rolled into a 'Roti' or roast and is ready for your oven. Simply sear it on all sides and finish in the oven. This is simply stunning bot...Out of stock
- Milk-Fed Pyrenees Lamb Rib Rack, Fresh, 2x10 Ribs£59.00The ultimate starter - Ribs of Milk Fed Pyrenees Lamb. The ribs of the milk fed lamb are one of the most tender parts of the animal. Although they are small, they are packed with flavour. The meat is in a league of its own as the baby lambs have only ever fed on their mother's milk, giving them a un...Out of stock
- Milk-Fed Pyrenees Lamb (Coffre), Fresh, +/-2kg£65.95Tender and full of flavour, the ribs and best end of the Pyrenees milk-fed lamb are fantastic. Considered by many to be the best meat, the soft flesh is both succulent and full of flavour. These lambs have been fed only on their mothers milk and are free from any hormones. Treat yourself to this har...Out of stock
- Whole Pyrenean Milk-Fed Lamb, Fresh, +/-7.5kg£184.95Whole Pyrenean Milk Fed Lamb season starts in November. These delightful baby milk fed lambs have only ever suckled on their mother's milk and their flesh is incredibly tender. The ewes give birth to the lambs at the foot of the Pyrenees, and the conditions in which the lambs are reared means they a...Out of Season
- Milk-Fed Pyrenees Lamb Shoulders x 2, Frozen, +/-1.4kg£54.95Pyrenean milk fed lamb shoulders are tender, succulent and have an incredible delicate flavour. The ewes give birth to the lambs in the mountains and the lambs suckle only on their mother's milk, hence the appellation . They are reared by their mothers in the foothills of the Pyrenees, which means t...Out of stock
- Milk-Fed Pyrenees Lamb (Culotte), Frozen, +/-2.2kg£82.95Pyrenean Milk Fed Lamb is the most tender of meat, ideal for a quick roast for two. The ewes give birth to their lambs in the mountains and they suckle only on their mother's milk, hence the appellation. The most tender of meat, ideal for a really special Sunday lunch.Out of stock
Items 21-30 of 30