Items 61-80 of 83
- Black Truffle Cheddar Truckle, 200g£5.95Sourced from Italy, these black summer truffles are foraged from the grounds of oak and hazelnut trees. Although a surprising combination, the specks of fresh black truffle really compliments the extra-mature cheddar with its’ strong flavour, and sweet undertones. Definitely a fabulous cheese for ...
- Acacia Honey with Truffle, 90g£11.95This black truffle truffle honey comes from Italy. It is deliciously smooth, with an aromatic flavour of black truffle balancing out the sweetness of the acacia honey. It is the perfect accompaniment to a festive cheeseboards or also pairs well with foie gras platters.
- Truffle Dust, 65g£10.95Truffle dust can be used on any a number of dishes to add a little bit of luxury to your meals! Drogo recommends a sprinkling ontop of fries with parmesan, and ontop of steaks, fish or even pasta and pizza! Alternatively, you could also add it to a warming bowl of homemade mushroom soup. The flavou...
- Braised Beef & Black Truffle Tortelloni, 1kg£34.95Slow-cooked with tomatoes, Italian red wine, and a decadent addition of black Summer truffles from the Umbria region of Italy. The filling is made using a traditional Italian ragu recipe, and really speaks for itself and needs little extra than a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of parmesan. S...
- Summer Truffles, Frozen, 250g£54.95Great value for money, our summer truffles are flash-frozen within three hours of being found, thus retaining all their flavour and freshness. Frozen truffles are best used for flavour rather than garnish because once frozen, they will not slice like fresh truffles. The incredible smell and flavour ...Out of stock
- Urbani White Truffle Oil, Mini, 55ml£11.95Well known in the truffle world, Urbani truffle oils are highly esteemed and for good reason too! This mini bottle is a great way to sample truffle oil and enjoy the heady aroma of white truffle. It would also make a great gift for a truffle lover!Out of stock
- Tokaji Sweet Wine Jelly with Truffles, 50g£10.85This Tokaji sweet wine jelly is the perfect accompaniment to goose or duck foie gras. A product of Hungary, this jelly is flavoured with black truffles, making it a truly indulgent option. Tokaji is a famous sweet wine from Hungary and is highly sought after for its delicious taste. It is the Hunga...Out of stock
- Brie Infused With Black Truffles, Wheel, +/-1.4kg£64.95Brie de Nagis is produced in the le-de-France the home of French Brie, and is very similar to the more famous Brie de Meaux in style and flavour. The truffle cream sandwiched inside is made from Perigord winter truffles which have the strongest nose and flavour of all the black truffles. This is a r...Out of stock
- Mini Urbani Truffle Oil Set, 55mlSpecial Price £17.95 Regular Price £20.95The perfect chance to sample very high quality black and white truffle oil without breaking the bank. Also an ideal gift for someone that loves truffles. Enjoy a 15% discount when you buy both!Out of stock
- 3 Piece Truffle Set, 3 x 100g£54.95This is the perfect truffle trio to have in your larder for a special occasion and will help give an impromptu dinner party an exceptional kick. Equally this is a very original gift for any truffle lover or foodie. Use these powerful condiments sparingly as a little goes a long way.Out of stock
- Autumn Black Truffle, (Tuber Uncinatum), FreshBlack autumn truffles have a delicate aroma and taste with warm hints of hazelnut. The exterior varies in colour from light to dark brown and the outside is textured. Black truffles have a longer shelf life than white truffles, and keep well for around two weeks after being foraged. Read our guide t...Out of stock
- Alba White Truffle, (Magnatum Pico), FreshThe arrival of the Alba White truffle (tuber magnatum pico) is one of the most important times of year in the culinary calendar. Its high status as the ultimate luxury food is not unfounded as it offers an impeccable scent and flavour, incomparable to any other truffle variety. These truffles come ...Out of stock
- Pébeyre Summer Truffle Juice, 425ml£32.35Packed full of truffle flavour, this juice is the cooking liquor from summer truffles. It is a great way to infuse soups and sauces with rich truffle earthiness. One tin will make a great stock base for risotto, too.Out of stock
- Brie with Truffle, Quarter Wheel, +/- 350g£19.75Brie de Nagis is produced in the le-de-France the home of French Brie, and is very similar to the more famous Brie de Meaux in style and flavour. The truffle cream sandwiched inside is made from Perigord winter truffles which have the strongest nose and flavour of all the black truffles. This is a r...Out of stock
- Perigord Truffles (Melanasporum), Frozen, 100g£100.00Flash frozen within three hours of being foraged, these Perigord truffles represent fantastic value for money. The beautiful rich, nutty flavour that Perigords are loved for is not lost in the freezing process, the only difference is in the texture. Not suitable for shaving over finished dishes, the...Out of stock
- Honey Truffle, FreshThe honey truffle is a rare and unusual variety that is quite different to the more familiar black and alba white truffles. The crisp, white flesh is beautiful shaved over desserts and lends a surprisingly sweet flavour to dishes. The saccharine quality makes it a wonderful way to add depth and laye...Out of Season
- Smooth Black Truffle, FreshThe smooth black truffle, also known as tuber macrosporum, is well known for its distinctive, aromatic flavour. It has a strong, garlicky taste and like the white truffle, is rare and difficult to find. The flesh is purplish-brown with thin white veins running through the truffle - when you cut into...Out of Season
Items 61-80 of 83