View as Grid List
Items 41-51 of 51
- Purple Basil, Micro Herb, 30g£4.95This rich red micro-green is packed with peppery and spicy flavours. Try stirring in to pasta with a sauce just after cooking while its still hot or simply sprinkle a few leaves over the top. The intense flavour means it is excellent for making red pesto. Needs to be ordered 24 hours in advance.Out of stock
- Wood Pigeon Breast, Frozen, x 10£22.95Wood pigeon breast is the perfect size for a starter. It is best served medium rare and if cooked correctly is tender and full of flavour. It is delicious served with a rich buttery parsnip puree and creamed leeks. These breasts have been skinned and prepared, ready to go straight into your pan.
- Bath Soft, 225g£10.95Bath Soft is a white, mould ripened, square cheese. When young Bath Soft has a slightly grainy texture, while the flavour is mild and slightly tart, with a salty finish. When aged, the soft, furry white rind yields to a soft interior which oozes onto the palate as it reaches perfection. The flavour ...Out of stock
- Barkham Blue, 1kg£34.95Barkham Blue has a very distinctive appearance. Made in a 1.2kg round, it is covered in an attractive natural rustic rind. The deep yellow moist interior is spread with dark blue/green veins. It has a rich blue taste, smooth buttery texture with a melt in the mouth flavour, without the harshness ass...Out of stock
- Lincolnshire Poacher, +/- 2.5kg£79.95Lincolnshire Poacher is made at Ulceby Grange in Alford by traditional methods using only unpasteurised milk from the Simon Jones' 200 Holstein cows. Matured for a minimum of 14 months this is a delicious hard cheese, not too dissimilar from the traditional cheddars of the West Country, with a full,...Out of stock
- Grouse, Oven Ready, Fresh x 2£37.95These delightful game birds are shot on the grouse moors of Scotland. They are processed and brought down to London twice a week. They are oven-ready and are delicious if you like a strong gamey taste. The perfect size for dinner parties, make the most of the short game season and enjoy these intens...Out of stock
- Wood Sorrel, 50g£10.75Wood Sorrel is becoming increasingly popular with the chefs as it a beautiful and tasty garnish. With its red stalks and clover like leaves, it looks the part on pretty much any savoury plate. It has a citrus undertone with a herby fresh after taste and works very well with fish and meat or in salad...Out of stock
- Chive Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50Chive flowers are the lesser known component of the herb. The spring blossom looks beautiful as a garnish but can also be incorporated into a dish by separating the individual flowers from the central cluster. The soft purple colouring adds vibrancy to a plate and the flavour is mild and chive-like....Out of stock
- Pea Flowers, 1 x Punnet£6.50Pea flowers are a beautiful garnish and they taste exactly like the peas themselves: sweet, tangy and deep. They make an excellent addition to any dish that marries well with peas and they look stunning on salads, cold soups, sashimi and tarts. They are rare and hard to get hold of but they start in...
- Wild Garlic, 500g£13.95Wild garlic grows from late February to the end of May and its appearance is a sign of spring's arrival. It is found growing in moist, semi shaded woodland and smells strongly of garlic. Its flavour is much milder than regular garlic and comes from its leaves rather than its bulbs. Celebrate the sta...Out of stock