Items 1-20 of 25
- Buddha's Hand Fruit, x 1£18.00This peculiar shaped fruit is a member of the citrus family. The strong aroma or lemon can be smelt as soon as you hold the fruit. Unlike most other citrus fruits, there is no pulp or juice inside the fruit, just pith. The pith is not too bitter, so the whole fruit can be zested or shredded for its&...Out of stock
- Yellow Dragon Fruit (Pitaya), x 1 case£75.95The yellow dragon fruit, also known as pitaya, is sweeter than the pink variety. It’s flesh is white, with larger but fewer seeds than the pink. The flavour of the flesh is floral, sweet and the texture is soft. Simply peel off the yellow skin, and cut into slices to enjoy! To ripen the fruit,...
- Jackfruit Flesh, Deseeded, Fresh, 1kg£25.00If you cut the huge jackfruit open, you will see the hard-outer layers of flesh that have to be cut away, leaving fleshy bulbs the size of a chestnut. The fleshy part of the bulbs can be eaten raw, as they have a similar flavour to pineapple, banana and mango. The bulbs can also be cooked if they ar...Out of stock
- Snake Fruit, 500g£15.95Snake fruits are native to Indonesia and South East Asia, often sold on the streets of Bangkok and Bali as a snack during when they are in season. It is also tradition to dip the fruit, once peeled, in salt or sugar when it is sold on the streets of Bangkok. The beautiful texture on the outside of t...Out of stock
- Green Papaya x 1£10.95Green papaya, also known as paw-paw, is native to tropical environments, and is particularly prevalent in South East Asia. The skin of the large fruit is dark, with a hard white flesh surrounding white seeds. Green papaya does not have too much of a distinctively strong taste, so it can be used in a...Out of stock
- Jackfruit, +/- 9kg£135.00Jackfruits can grow up to 90cm in length and can weigh up to 35kg. Typically grown in India and Southeast Asia, the jackfruit is widely used in Asian cooking. The thick and slightly spikey skin is filled with a fruit and large seeds. The jackfruit can be eaten when it is young and unripe, or when it...Out of stock
- Passion Fruit, +/-1kg£15.95Passionfruit seeds are found inside the exotic fruit in the pulp, and are sweet yet slightly tart in flavour. Passionfruits can be eaten raw or the juice used in curds or other desserts. Try dolloping the pulp of the passion fruit onto homemade meringue and whipped cream to make the ultimate summer ...
- Alphonso Mangoes, Box of 5/6, Fresh£19.95Alphonso Mangoes are grown in India and are considered to be the most superior variety of mango, sought after by many chefs. Whilst the flesh inside the mangoes are a golden colour, the skin of the mango is yellow with red spots. In India, the short season which is usually around 6 weeks, is a good...Out of stock
- Pomelo, Fresh x 3£9.95The pomelo is a large citrus fruit, it has a very similar taste to the grapefruit but without the bitter or sour flavours. It is the largest fruit in the citrus family, with more edible fruit than grapefruits. The flesh inside a pomelo is a lime and white colour. They originate from South Asia, and ...Out of stock
- Grenadilla Fruit, x 10£38.95The granadilla fruit has a very similar structure and texture to a passion-fruit; the outer shell is hard and slippery to protect the inside, which is made up on hard black seeds and transparent pulp. The flavour of the pulp is much sweeter and softer than that of a passionfruit. The granadill...
- Kaki Fruit / Sharon Fruit x 10£24.95Kaki fruit, also known as persimmons, can be eaten raw or cooked. To eat raw, the top leaf must be removed, then the flesh can be removed from the skin by scooping it out of the fruit or the skin can also be eaten. The flesh inside the fruit can be firm if slightly unripe, or mushy when fully ripene...
- Green Mango, Fresh£11.50Green mangoes are picked just before they ripen, therefore they have smaller seeds than those found in ripe mangoes. These mangoes are often used in Asian salads and curries, as they can be eaten raw or cooked. The flavour of green mangoes is sour and bitter.Out of stock
- Mangosteen, 500g£14.95Originating from South East Asia, the purple mangosteen, or simply known as mangosteen, is a refreshingly sweet exotic fruit. Its flesh posesses a texture similar to that of a lychee, with a sweet and tangy flavour. The mangosteen offers a number of health benefits due to its high levels of vitamins...
- Giant Papaya£15.95The papaya, or pawpaw as it is also known, is native to the Americas and grows on a tall-stemmed tree. The red flesh is sweet and juicy with a buttery tenderness and is delicious eaten as it is or added to a fruit salad or smoothie. The black seeds are edible and have a fragrant, peppery flavour.&nb...Out of stock
- Lychee, +/-1kg£11.95Lychees are a wonderfully delicious fruit. The gnarly pinkish skin is easily peeled back to reveal milky white flesh that, when bitten into, releases heavenly juice full of honeyed sweetness. They are popular in many parts of Asia where they are often used in desserts. The fruit has a long history o...Out of stock
- Prickly Pears, x 10 Heads£25.95Prickly pears are available in the summer months when the weather is supposedly at its best. Grown mainly in Mexico and the Southern United States, prickly pears, or cactus flowers as they are often called, are a delicious sweet snack in the heat of the day. To get to the flesh inside, the skin need...
- Finger Limes, 50g£15.85Finger limes are the latest craze to hit the Michelin starred kitchens. They are prized by chefs because the interior pulp has a caviar-like appearance, which is perfect for seafood garnishes. They have a tangy lemon flavour and the texture of the delicate little pearls is such that they pop on the ...Out of stock
- Star Fruit, Fresh, x 5£9.95Star fruit is particularly striking with its beautiful shape. Grown in South East Asia, Australia and Florida, It has sweet, soft flesh and is often used for garnish with its wonderful star-like shape.(24 hour lead time needed for this product.)
Items 1-20 of 25