Items 1-20 of 28
- Purple Basil, Micro Herb, 30g£4.95This rich red micro-green is packed with peppery and spicy flavours. Try stirring in to pasta with a sauce just after cooking while its still hot or simply sprinkle a few leaves over the top. The intense flavour means it is excellent for making red pesto. Needs to be ordered 24 hours in advance.Out of stock
- Amaranth Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Part of a larger family of leaves and seeds, amaranth micro-greens add not only fabulous flavour to dishes, they also add a dazzling burst of colour. These tender purple-red leaves are slightly sweet and reminiscent of baby beetroot in taste; use them in salads or as an accompaniment to all ty...
- Sage, 3 x 40g£6.95Sage aids the digestion of fatty and oily foods and it is traditionally used as a partner for them. In Britain, sage is associated with pork, goose & duck and works well in stuffing for these meats. Sage works well added to a chowder stew made with clams, fish, or seafood with potatoes, onions a...
- Mint, 100g£3.50Mint sauce is the classic complement to lamb - simply mix two handfuls of chopped mint leaves with some cider vinegar and caster sugar, a dash of salt, couldn't be easier. Indian cooking emphasizes its refreshing qualities in chutneys and raitas and uses the freshness of mint to counter the warmth o...
- Coriander Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Micro coriander is packed full of that wonderful coriander flavour so not only looks good but also delivers a delightful flavour.Particularly good in for many Asian dishes like chilli and mango scented Asian scallops dish, sashimi platters or even to garnish canapes - The list goes on...
- Rocket Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Rocket micro herb has that distinct peppery flavour. It really delivers on taste and works well dotted over beef carpaccio or served as a garnish on mini roast beef yorkshire puddings. These may not ne the most exciting leaves visually but they make up for it in flavour.
- Micro Purple Shiso, x 1 Punnet£6.00These aromatic, two-toned leaves are similar in character to herbs like fennel and mint. They make a lovely additional flavour and garnish for a wide variety of Asian dishes, like sushi rolls and sashimi platters. Not only does it taste exotic, shiso is also a beautiful garnish.Out of stock
- Popcorn Shoot Micro, 30g£5.95With their sweet, frilly leaves, crisp stem and juicy sweet aftertaste, popcorn shoots add extra interest to salads and other dishes. Their bold yellow colour stands out on the plate and the flavour of corn is distinct. Popcorn shoots make an excellent garnish or pretty addition to salads ...Out of stock
- Sea Rosemary Micro Herb, 30g£5.95A herb that grows in close proximity to the sea, this develops a natural saltiness that is a wonderful seasoning for lighter fishes such as, cod, brill, pollock and halibut. Try chopping the herb finely and adding it to sea salt to create a a lovely rub for fish prior to cooking.Out of stock
- Micro Tendril Pea Shoots Punnet, 100g£5.50Unlike their sweet produce, the attractively curling vines and leaves of the pea plant have an unexpectedly rougher, more savoury tang. Use them to make a salad, as you would spinach and other leafy greens, and sprinkle with cooked or raw fresh peas for a contrast in flavours and textures.
- Watercress Micro Herb, 100g£5.50Watercress is a pretty garnish an ingredient which has always been well known for its refreshing, peppery tang. Don't be deceived by the size of these delicate micro sprigs - they pack an incredible flavour, and are all you need to give a luxurious edge to soups, sandwiches, salads and canapes. Try ...Out of stock
- Micro Thyme, x 1 Punnet£5.95Inject a little freshness into your cooking with this amazing micro thyme - tiny leaves and sprigs which are no less potent despite their size. The delicate appearance of the herb adds prettiness too, so you can simply tear or snip into little clumps and use raw as a garnish on a variety of dishes. ...Out of stock
- Thai Basil Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Warming and sweet, Thai basil gives a delicious fragrance to any dish and is a very close relative of that star of Mediterranean cooking. The dainty leaves are very pretty and should be added to dishes as a garnish rather than during cooking to prevent them leaves burning and impairing the flav...Out of stock
- Parsley Micro Herb, 30g£4.95The mild, fresh tang of parsley has long been a household favourite, thanks to its ability to enhance without ever overpowering. Along with lemon, it makes the perfect garnish for fresh fish dishes, and a wonderful flavouring for cooking butter - simply shred into melted butter in a pan, or beat int...
- Mizuna Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Also known as 'Japanese/spider mustard', this piquant leaf looks a lot like rocket, and has a hot, dry aftertaste which adds a wonderful bite to salads, soups and stir fries. Try it on salmon for a change, or put a little in your sandwich for a little variety at lunchtime.Out of stock
Items 1-20 of 28