View as Grid List
Items 1-20 of 28
- Lemon Balm Micro, 30g£4.95Lemon balm is a delicious little herb that is part of the mint family. Unlike its relatives it has a lemony flavour and fragrance, similar to a lemon sherbet. It is also called Melissa, which is the Greek word for honey bee, as it is known to attract them for pollination. Lemon balm gives a delicate...
- Green Basil Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Micro basil is the seedling plant of the older and more ubiquitous green basil. In the micro size, the leaves contain the essence of their larger selves so the taste is concentrated and gives an intense burst of flavour. The delicate little leaf is great as a garnish or on canapés.
- Micro Melons, 1 x Punnet£5.95At a fraction of the size of a normal watermelon, these micro melons – otherwise known as mouse or pepquino melons – look just like smaller versions of their cousins. With a refreshing and slightly sour flavour similar to cucumber, the little fruits make an excellent snack, appetiser, co...Out of stock
- Fresh Chives, 100g£3.00Chives are a well known herb, which are the smallest species within the onion family. Their flavour is milder than other alliums and couples beautifully with eggs and cheeses as well as making a tasty garnish for soups and fish dishes. The name chive derives from cepa, the Latin word for onion....
- Sea Beet Micro Herb, 30g£5.95A relation of the common beet and Swiss chard, this plant grows in many coastal locations around the world, and is also known as wild spinach. As with ordinary spinach, you can serve the juicy leaves raw, or cook them up in a huge variety of ways. If you like creamed spinach or spinach gratin, sea b...Out of stock
- Ice Lettuce Micro Herb, 100g£5.95Ice lettuce gets its name from the tiny 'bubbles' all over its surface, which are frost-like in appearance. It has a clean, lemony flavour and can be eaten raw or pan-seared - a great partner for fish and chicken dishes, and an excellent addition to salads.Out of stock
- Mizuna Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Also known as 'Japanese/spider mustard', this piquant leaf looks a lot like rocket, and has a hot, dry aftertaste which adds a wonderful bite to salads, soups and stir fries. Try it on salmon for a change, or put a little in your sandwich for a little variety at lunchtime.Out of stock
- Parsley Micro Herb, 30g£4.95The mild, fresh tang of parsley has long been a household favourite, thanks to its ability to enhance without ever overpowering. Along with lemon, it makes the perfect garnish for fresh fish dishes, and a wonderful flavouring for cooking butter - simply shred into melted butter in a pan, or beat int...
- Thai Basil Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Warming and sweet, Thai basil gives a delicious fragrance to any dish and is a very close relative of that star of Mediterranean cooking. The dainty leaves are very pretty and should be added to dishes as a garnish rather than during cooking to prevent them leaves burning and impairing the flav...Out of stock
- Micro Thyme, x 1 Punnet£5.95Inject a little freshness into your cooking with this amazing micro thyme - tiny leaves and sprigs which are no less potent despite their size. The delicate appearance of the herb adds prettiness too, so you can simply tear or snip into little clumps and use raw as a garnish on a variety of dishes. ...Out of stock
- Watercress Micro Herb, 100g£5.50Watercress is a pretty garnish an ingredient which has always been well known for its refreshing, peppery tang. Don't be deceived by the size of these delicate micro sprigs - they pack an incredible flavour, and are all you need to give a luxurious edge to soups, sandwiches, salads and canapes. Try ...Out of stock
- Micro Tendril Pea Shoots Punnet, 100g£5.50Unlike their sweet produce, the attractively curling vines and leaves of the pea plant have an unexpectedly rougher, more savoury tang. Use them to make a salad, as you would spinach and other leafy greens, and sprinkle with cooked or raw fresh peas for a contrast in flavours and textures.
- Sea Rosemary Micro Herb, 30g£5.95A herb that grows in close proximity to the sea, this develops a natural saltiness that is a wonderful seasoning for lighter fishes such as, cod, brill, pollock and halibut. Try chopping the herb finely and adding it to sea salt to create a a lovely rub for fish prior to cooking.Out of stock
- Popcorn Shoot Micro, 30g£5.95With their sweet, frilly leaves, crisp stem and juicy sweet aftertaste, popcorn shoots add extra interest to salads and other dishes. Their bold yellow colour stands out on the plate and the flavour of corn is distinct. Popcorn shoots make an excellent garnish or pretty addition to salads ...Out of stock
- Micro Purple Shiso, x 1 Punnet£6.00These aromatic, two-toned leaves are similar in character to herbs like fennel and mint. They make a lovely additional flavour and garnish for a wide variety of Asian dishes, like sushi rolls and sashimi platters. Not only does it taste exotic, shiso is also a beautiful garnish.Out of stock
- Rocket Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Rocket micro herb has that distinct peppery flavour. It really delivers on taste and works well dotted over beef carpaccio or served as a garnish on mini roast beef yorkshire puddings. These may not ne the most exciting leaves visually but they make up for it in flavour.
- Coriander Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Micro coriander is packed full of that wonderful coriander flavour so not only looks good but also delivers a delightful flavour.Particularly good in for many Asian dishes like chilli and mango scented Asian scallops dish, sashimi platters or even to garnish canapes - The list goes on...