Items 1-20 of 35
- Courgette Flowers, x 15£29.95Fresh courgette flowers are a real summer treat. The frilly petals are delicious stuffed and gently fried. Try filling with a mix of ricotta, lemon zest and chilli flakes or pipe a smooth scallop mousse into the 'fiori' and serve with a salmon fillet and citrus vinaigrette. Serve as a starter or ant...
- Viola Flowers, Edible, 1 x Punnet£6.50Boasting a slightly floral but not too overpowering flavour, violas make a wonderful garnish for any cold starter. Smaller than pansies, they vary in colour from plain white to a deeper shade of purple. Use them to garnish cold soups like gazpacho or cucumber; they will look beautiful whatever they ...
- Orange Nasturtium Flowers, 1 x Punnet£6.50These flame-hued little flowers are not only edible but delicious, too. They have a surprising kick of peppery spice and refreshing aftertaste. The striking colour and distinctive flavour means they'll brighten up any dish and go particularly well in a salad or as a garnish.
- Green Shiso Leaves, 8g£6.50Green Shiso Leaves are exotic tasting Asian garnish and ingredient. Often used by chefs in Japanese restaurants to decorate their beautiful Sashimi or Sushi platters, shiso leaves are either green or purple. They bring an exotic taste from the Orient and are visually very appealing too.
- Nasturtium Leaves, 30g£5.95Nasturtiums are not just pretty to look at, they taste amazing too. Their bitter, peppery kick adds layers of flavour to any salad or quiche. These pretty leaves also make an excellent garnish, so try popping a cluster on top of risottos, savoury mousses and potato dishes.
- Snapdragon Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50Snapdragons, also known as dragon flowers, are so called because of their vague appearance to a dragon’s face. No matter how fanciful this resemblance, snapdragons come in a wide range of vibrant colours. They are also said to possess anti-inflammatory properties. Try freezing in ice cubes to ...
- Edible Flower Seasonal Mix, 1 x Punnet£6.50This vibrant selection of summer flowers is a great way to bring colour and interest to your dishes. With delicate petals and bold colours, your plates and cakes will come alive and their subtle peppery taste will add an interesting flavour dimension. Flowers may include snap dragon, fuchsia or corn...
- Pansy Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50These vibrant pansy leaves and flowers are edible and have a mild, minty taste. Mostly, the leaves and flowers are used as garnishes on cakes, fruit salads, green salads, desserts and soups. Give your drinks an extra special touch by freezing a flower head in individual ice cubes or scatter over sal...Out of stock
- Sea Kale, 80g£8.85Sea kale is native to Britain, and is very hard to get hold of. It is illegal to forage in the wild as the wild stocks have been massively depleted. It is generally forced which explains why it is one of the few crops in season in February. The fact that it is forced makes it more tender and delicat...Out of stock
- Micro Purple Shiso, x 1 Punnet£6.00These aromatic, two-toned leaves are similar in character to herbs like fennel and mint. They make a lovely additional flavour and garnish for a wide variety of Asian dishes, like sushi rolls and sashimi platters. Not only does it taste exotic, shiso is also a beautiful garnish.Out of stock
- Borage Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50Widely used in Mediterranean cuisine, these beautiful light blue or white, star-shaped flowers are not only very pretty to look at, but also have a naturally sweet, honey-tinged flavour. Use them to garnish starters, main courses, pastas, salads desserts and anything else you can think of and watch ...Out of stock
- Cucumber Flowers, 15g£6.50These attractive yellow blooms taste similar to the well-loved salad vegetable they eventually produce. They look great as a salad ingredient or as a garnish, but you can also add them to main dishes and snacks as a little extra - try them in fritters or stuffed with cream cheese.Out of stock
- Popcorn Shoot Micro, 30g£5.95With their sweet, frilly leaves, crisp stem and juicy sweet aftertaste, popcorn shoots add extra interest to salads and other dishes. Their bold yellow colour stands out on the plate and the flavour of corn is distinct. Popcorn shoots make an excellent garnish or pretty addition to salads ...Out of stock
- Ice Lettuce Micro Herb, 100g£5.95Ice lettuce gets its name from the tiny 'bubbles' all over its surface, which are frost-like in appearance. It has a clean, lemony flavour and can be eaten raw or pan-seared - a great partner for fish and chicken dishes, and an excellent addition to salads.Out of stock
- Pea Flowers, 1 x Punnet£6.50Pea flowers are a beautiful garnish and they taste exactly like the peas themselves: sweet, tangy and deep. They make an excellent addition to any dish that marries well with peas and they look stunning on salads, cold soups, sashimi and tarts. They are rare and hard to get hold of but they start in...Out of stock
- Buzz Buttons, 1 x Punnet£6.50These little buds pack a big punch. Known for their explosive flavour and tongue-tingling effects, buzz buttons can also be called Sichuan buttons or toothache plant – but rest assured, the results are gently numbing rather than pain inducing.Out of stock
- Chive Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50Chive flowers are the lesser known component of the herb. The spring blossom looks beautiful as a garnish but can also be incorporated into a dish by separating the individual flowers from the central cluster. The soft purple colouring adds vibrancy to a plate and the flavour is mild and chive-like....Out of stock
- Dill Crown, 1 x Punnet£5.50Unlike the baby dill that’s found in the herb section of every supermarket, crown dill is rarely seen on UK shelves. Harvested after blossoming, this more mature dill is a staple part of Scandinavian cuisine and has a stronger, more aromatic anise flavour than the younger green fronds.Out of stock
Items 1-20 of 35