Items 1-20 of 35
- Edible Flower Seasonal Mix, 1 x Punnet£6.50This vibrant selection of summer flowers is a great way to bring colour and interest to your dishes. With delicate petals and bold colours, your plates and cakes will come alive and their subtle peppery taste will add an interesting flavour dimension. Flowers may include snap dragon, fuchsia or corn...
- Borage Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50Widely used in Mediterranean cuisine, these beautiful light blue or white, star-shaped flowers are not only very pretty to look at, but also have a naturally sweet, honey-tinged flavour. Use them to garnish starters, main courses, pastas, salads desserts and anything else you can think of and watch ...Out of stock
- Snapdragon Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50Snapdragons, also known as dragon flowers, are so called because of their vague appearance to a dragon’s face. No matter how fanciful this resemblance, snapdragons come in a wide range of vibrant colours. They are also said to possess anti-inflammatory properties. Try freezing in ice cubes to ...
- Orange Nasturtium Flowers, 1 x Punnet£6.50These flame-hued little flowers are not only edible but delicious, too. They have a surprising kick of peppery spice and refreshing aftertaste. The striking colour and distinctive flavour means they'll brighten up any dish and go particularly well in a salad or as a garnish.
- Viola Flowers, Edible, 1 x Punnet£6.50Boasting a slightly floral but not too overpowering flavour, violas make a wonderful garnish for any cold starter. Smaller than pansies, they vary in colour from plain white to a deeper shade of purple. Use them to garnish cold soups like gazpacho or cucumber; they will look beautiful whatever they ...
- Pansy Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50These vibrant pansy leaves and flowers are edible and have a mild, minty taste. Mostly, the leaves and flowers are used as garnishes on cakes, fruit salads, green salads, desserts and soups. Give your drinks an extra special touch by freezing a flower head in individual ice cubes or scatter over sal...Out of stock
- Fresh Elderflower, 100g£9.00The heady fragrance of the elder tree in blossom heralds the start of summer and, more importantly, culinary delights. From simple, thirst-quenching elderflower cordial to fruity elderflower champagne or wine, fritters, cakes and preserves – the versatile blossoms lend their floral flavour to ...Out of stock
- Edible Orchids, 1 x Punnet£6.50Orchid flowers have a subtly spicy vanilla flavour, and an aromatic scent that make them ideal to use as a garnish on celebratory cakes or in cocktails. Alternatively use in salads or on cheese boards if you prefer savoury! These beautiful edible flowers are also known to have properties that boost ...Out of stock
- Calendula Flowers, 1 x Punnet£6.50Similar to marigold flowers, these stunning orange leafed flowers are an amazing garnish for summer dishes, or celebratory cakes and biscuits. The flavour of the flowers is mild, with a slightly sweet and spicy undertone.Out of stock
- Fire Feathers, x 1 Punnet£6.50These unique edible flowers are true to their name with a slightly feathered texture, and a variety of warm and fiery colours. They can be used as a garnish on both savoury and sweet dishes as their flavour is fairly neutral, with earthy flavour and a wood-like texture. Fire feathers are nutritious,...Out of stock
- Amaranth Pompom Flowers x 1 Punnet£6.50Amaranth pom pom flowers have been used as a herbal and medicinal tea for centuries, as they have amazing health benefits that aid headaches, cold and flu symptoms, and asthma. They have a subtle, and refreshing and fragrant taste, which makes them the perfect garnish for floral desserts or flowery ...Out of stock
- Corn Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50With a similar appearance to pom-poms, our edible corn flowers come in a mix of bright colours: a beautiful variety to use to decorate cakes or savoury dishes. The flavours of the corn-flowers petals have a mild clove-like flavour, and are sometimes used as a natural food colouring.Out of stock
- Edible Rose Petals, x 1 Punnet£6.50These beautiful red rose petals will make any dish look incredible. Try spinkling these on a summer salad or a Middle-Eastern dish for an elegant look. Altneratively, these make an incredible decoration for wedding cakes!Out of stock
- Dried Lavender Sprigs x 1 Bunch£8.95Dried lavender is a versatile ingredient that can be used in savoury and sweet dishes, to add a unique floral taste. The dried lavender buds can be infused into sugar syrup and used to make delights such as marshmallows or meringues. Alternatively, the buds can be combined with olive oil and s...Out of stock
- Dianthus, x 1 Punnet£6.50These edible Dianthus flowers have especially sweet and floral petals, but bitter white bases which are advised to be removed if using in desserts. The range of bright purple and pink colours found in these flowers can bring any dish alive: from cakes to salads to cocktails they are the beautiful ad...Out of stock
- Tagette Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50These beautiful little flowers are vibrant orange and will add a lively burst of colour to your plates. Tagettes are part of the marigold family and have a mild flavour with a melt-in-the-mouth texture. They are a beautiful garnish to work with and are perfect for canapés and delicate dishes ...Out of stock
- Buzz Buttons, 1 x Punnet£6.50These little buds pack a big punch. Known for their explosive flavour and tongue-tingling effects, buzz buttons can also be called Sichuan buttons or toothache plant – but rest assured, the results are gently numbing rather than pain inducing.Out of stock
Items 1-20 of 35