View as Grid List
Items 1-20 of 51
- Green Thunder Mature Cheddar Truckle, 200g£5.00Snowdonia have achieved that rare balance of salty mature Cheddar cheese with silky creaminess, and it is heavenly. Spiked with garlic and herbs to bring out the grassy notes of the cheese, it’s no wonder Green Thunder has accrued a host of awards for its producer. The wax-covered truckle make...
- Extra Mature Vintage Lancashire Cheddar Bomb, 230g£7.95If you like your cheese to have real character then this extra mature Lancashire bomb will go down a treat. Aged for three years, its flavour is explosive, full bodied and deliciously creamy. Handmade by a family company, the cheese is encased in a wax sphere to create the ‘bomb’. It&rsq...Out of stock
- Red Devil Red Leicester Truckle, 200g£5.00This superb cheese from the Snowdonia Cheese Company has won awards for its fiery kick and well balanced flavours. The Red Leicester cheese is infused with chillies and crushed pepper to give bold spice with a salty, full-flavoured tang. It makes a great addition to a party cheese board and is delic...
- Organic Perl Las Blue, 1.2kg£33.98This blue veined organic cheese differs from most bold British blues. First a rich creaminess followed by a short saltiness then the blue tones with a delicate lingering flavour. Perl Las is great melted onto steak or added to a salad dressing.
- Katherine Goat's Cheese, 250g£10.95White Lake Dairy of Somerset produce two cheeses that are closely related. One is called Rachel and the other is this, Katherine. Katherine is a raw milk version of Rachel and is made with animal rennet and washed in Somerset Cider Brandy. This goat’s cheese has a slightly softer texture and a...Out of stock
- Isle of Wight Blue, 230g£8.95The Isle of Wight Blue has won a host of prestigious cheese awards and its flavour certainly lives up to these accolades. It is a handmade, naturally rinded soft blue cheese made from pasteurised Guernsey cow’s milk. Veined with blue streaks, it has been aged only about three to five weeks so ...Out of stock
- Organic Golden Cenarth, 250g£9.95Named the ‘Supreme Champion’ at the British Cheese Awards 2010, the organic Golden Cenarth is a semi-soft washed rind cheese. The full-flavoured cheese is soft with a buttery texture and light, nutty aftertaste. It is presented in a wooden box, which makes it perfect for baking, ready to...Out of stock
- Cropwell Bishop Stilton, Whole Wheel, +/-4kg£102.00The Cropwell Bishop Stilton half wheel is taken as a lateral slice of the whole wheel. It is made from the best milk available and churned authentically, in the same way it has been for over 100 years. It is rich, tangy and fantastic to indulge in at special times like Christmas. Enjoy it with&...Out of stock
- Cropwell Bishop Potted Stilton Gift Set£29.95Cropwell Bishop potted Stilton is one of the Christmas classics. Rich creamy blue Stilton is presented in a beautiful jar and this set includes one jar of the classic Cropwell Bishop Blue Stilton and another which is laced with port. It’s perfect for giving as a gift or simply enjoying with fr...
- Cropwell Bishop Potted Stilton with Port, 200g£16.85Cropwell Bishop potted Stilton is one of the Christmas classics. Rich creamy blue Stilton is laced with port and presented in a beautiful jar. It’s perfect for giving as a gift or simply enjoying with friends and family. Spoon out of the jar, slather on crackers, top with truffle honey, pickle...
- Tagette Flowers, x 1 Punnet£6.50These beautiful little flowers are vibrant orange and will add a lively burst of colour to your plates. Tagettes are part of the marigold family and have a mild flavour with a melt-in-the-mouth texture. They are a beautiful garnish to work with and are perfect for canapés and delicate dishes ...Out of stock
- English Asparagus,(Wye Valley), +/- 500g£14.95As this delicate vegetable thrives best in cool, damp conditions, England is an asparagus paradise. This family-grown brand is the epitome of asparagus excellence, with that wonderful nutty flavour and tender texture combination which have made it a favourite with Michelin chefs. All you need is som...Out of stock
- Mizuna Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Also known as 'Japanese/spider mustard', this piquant leaf looks a lot like rocket, and has a hot, dry aftertaste which adds a wonderful bite to salads, soups and stir fries. Try it on salmon for a change, or put a little in your sandwich for a little variety at lunchtime.Out of stock
- Parsley Micro Herb, 30g£4.95The mild, fresh tang of parsley has long been a household favourite, thanks to its ability to enhance without ever overpowering. Along with lemon, it makes the perfect garnish for fresh fish dishes, and a wonderful flavouring for cooking butter - simply shred into melted butter in a pan, or beat int...Out of stock
- Sea Fennel, 30g£6.00Fennel has always been a big noise, both in the kitchen and in mythology (the god Bacchus carried a fennel wand according to some). This micro herb has strong licorice notes, and you can eat it raw as a salad or garnish any time - try some in chicken or fish-based soups.Out of stock
- Thai Basil Micro Herb, 30g£4.95Warming and sweet, Thai basil gives a delicious fragrance to any dish and is a very close relative of that star of Mediterranean cooking. The dainty leaves are very pretty and should be added to dishes as a garnish rather than during cooking to prevent them leaves burning and impairing the flav...Out of stock