Crispy Peking Duck & Spring Roll Family Box, Frozen

£79.95
Description
Introducing the UK's First Oven-Ready Whole Peking Duck! Elevate your dining experience with our culinary masterpiece, the UK's first Oven-Ready Whol...
Read more

Place order in the next hours minutes seconds


Click here to see how our delivery works
In stock

Introducing the UK's First Oven-Ready Whole Peking Duck!

Elevate your dining experience with our culinary masterpiece, the UK's first Oven-Ready Whole Peking Duck. Perfect for family gatherings or dinner parties, this ready-to-cook delight promises a hassle-free yet exquisite Chinese meal that will leave your guests impressed.

Crispy Duck: A Culinary Marvel

We've taken the stress out of preparation by providing you with a raw duck, sourced with halal standards in mind. Our commitment to quality ensures that your dining experience is not only convenient but also adheres to the highest culinary standards.

All-Inclusive Package for a Perfect Feast

Included in this culinary package are the essential components for an authentic Peking duck feast – the duck's pancakes, a specially crafted dipping sauce and fresh cucumber and spring onion for that perfect crunch and burst of flavour. Embrace the convenience without compromising on the traditional taste and presentation.

Elevate Your Culinary Repertoire with Ease

Impress your guests with minimal effort and maximum impact. The scrispy duck is your gateway to a gourmet experience, bringing the rich flavours of authentic Peking duck to your table without the fuss. After preparation and oven baking, you’ll be left with the crispiest and crunchiest duck skin you’ll ever have! It's a delicious meal to be served for a Chinese New Year or Valentine's Day.

What's in the box?

  • raw Pecking duck
  • duck sauces
  • osmanthus sugar
  • cucumber
  • spring onions
  • duck's pancakes
  • steamer

Please note: Let the duck defrost in the fridge for 48 hours with its breast side up (the side with bamboo stick on). This meal is 15 to 20 servings and will feed a family of 4 people.

Cooking Instruction:

Roasting:

  1. Preheat the oven to fan 180°C
  2. Place the chilled raw duck on the oven grid for 80 minutes, breast side up (the side with bamboo stick on), with a tray under for a dripping fat.
  3. After roasting turn off the oven and leave the duck inside the oven with its door open for 20 more minutes to rest.

Preparation: 

  1. Cut the spring onions and the cucumber into slices.
  2. Please line a steamer with greaseproof paper inside and steam one pack (10 pcs) of pancakes each time in case not being steamed properly or turning cold.
  3. Place a steamer on the top of a pot with boiling water. Steam for 3 to 5 minutes.

Presentation:

  1. Take a duck out of the oven. Don't forget to remove the bamboo stick and drain out the juice inside the duck.
  2. Carve duck skin from the duck's chest, serve with osmanthus sugar. Slice duck meat into pieces, serve with duck sauce. You can also roll the spring onions and cucumber slices with meat and sauce inside the pancakes.

Origin: Ireland

Please note: Let the duck defrost in the fridge for 48 hours with its breast side up (the side with bamboo stick on).

Please note: this meal is 15 to 20 servings and will feed a family of 4 people.

Duck Ingredients: Duck 94%, Apples, Salt, Duck Vinegar (Red Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Syrup, Lemon, Bicarbonate Of Soda), Rosemary.

Duck's Pancake Ingredients: Wheat flour (with calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), water, rapeseed oil, salt. Allergy: Wheat. Keep refrigerated. Once received, please consume within 3 days. Otherwise, freeze below -18°C.

Duck Sauce: Sweet Bean Paste Ingredients: Sweet Bean Paste 68.9% (water, Wheat, Soybean, salt, preservative (E202)), Sugar, Spring Onion Oil (Rapeseed Oil, Spring Onion), Hoisin Sauce (sugar, water, Fermented soybean paste (water, salt, Soybean, Wheat flour), salt, sweet potato powder, modified corn starch, red fermented rice, Sesame Seed paste, dehydrated garlic, colour (plain caramel), acid (acetic acid), spices, salted chilli peppers (chilli peppers, salt). Allergy: Wheat, Soybean, Sesame Seeds.

Osmanthus Sugar Ingredients: Sugar 97.5% Osmanthus leaves 2.5%. 

Gift vouchers
Treat someone you love with our gift vouchers…
Shop now
Check how this product is used in following recipes