Wagyu Mushroom Burgers with Caramelised Onions
- 1 - 2 people Feeds
- 5m Prep time
- 10m Cook time
We’re willing to bet you’ve had some pretty special burgers in your time, but have you tried Wagyu burgers? The fat in these burgers keeps them extra juicy, so make sure you have lots of napkins to hand! We love to stack them high with cheese and portobello mushrooms.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan (preferably a cast iron griddle).
- Once it’s hot, coat the mushroom in oil and cook it for around 5 minutes each side, or until coloured and soft.
- Season the burgers with salt and fry for a couple of minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- When they are nearly cooked, top with the cheese slices and cover, to melt the cheese onto the burgers.
- Toast the buns and spread with mayonnaise. Top each with some salad, the burgers, mushrooms and remaining bun halves.