View as Grid List
Items 61-66 of 66
- Tempura Batter Mix, 700g£5.50This light and fluffy Japanese batter mix is one of the best on the market for making homemade tempura. It creates a crispy and tasty coating for all types of food, and is a great buy if you are looking to experiment with cooking vegetables in different ways.
- Tobiko Taster, Fresh from Frozen, 3x100g, 18% OFF£32.95A tasty and unusual gift set for any caviar or roe enthusiast, which includes 3 different flavoured jars of Tobiko - Wasabi, Soy and Citrus Yuzu. Enjoy the different flavours and crunchy texture washed down with sushi and white wine.
- Panko Japanese Breadcrumbs, 2 x 250g£4.95Panko are without doubt the best bread crumbs on the market. With their light, flaky crumbs they are ideal for goujons of fish, escalope of veal or even perfect for breaded deep fried gambas. Highly versatile, they are the only choice for any type of panee.
- Lotus Root, 3-5 Links£17.95Lotus Root (Renkon in Japanese) is actually the rhizome of the lotus plant. Its a popular vegetable throughout southern and eastern Asia, but its still not that well known in the west. Peeled, thinly sliced and boiled for just two minutes is great in a salad, has a bit of a crunch. Fantastic fried i...
- Bluefin Tuna (Otoro) for Sashimi, Frozen, +/-500g£72.50Bluefin tuna belly, or toro as it is also known, is one of the most prized cuts of the highly regarded fish. Only a small portion of it is available on each tuna so it commands a high price, but when it melts like butter in your mouth you will see why it is so sought after. This ...
- Dashi Vinegar, 300ml£13.50This dashi vinegar is an excellent high quality fermented Japanese vinegar that has been seasoned with kombu seaweed, bonito flakes, amazake and mirin. It has a strong sweet and sour flavour with notes of fresh seaweed. Dashi vinegar goes very well with sushi and sashimi, but it can also act to live...