Items 121-140 of 168
- Reblochon Fermier, 500g£17.25Reblochon 'Fermier' is the highest quality available. It is made only from fresh milk from the farm that the cheese is produced. Unpasteurised, full fat, fresh and creamy - milk that has a flavour second to none and this translates into the flavour of the cheese. Reblochon is a creamy washed rind ch...Out of stock
- Cropwell Bishop Potted Stilton, 200g£16.50Cropwell Bishop potted Stilton is one of the Christmas classics. Rich creamy blue Stilton is presented in a beautiful jar that makes it perfect for giving as a gift or simply enjoying with friends and family. Spoon out of the jar, slather on crackers, top with truffle honey, pickled figs or anything...
- Buffalo Mozzarella, 200g£4.95Buffalo Mozzarella is made from water buffalo milk (not American Buffalo) and its flavour is highly prized. Water Buffalo milk is very expensive so in recent times cows milk has been used to make Mozzarella, but for the real thing, with an incomparable taste and texture, try Buffalo Mozzarella.Out of stock
- Burrata, 2 x 125g£8.95We source our Burrata from Puglia, Southern Italy where it is produced. It is relatively new in the U.K.and has become a big hit with the chefs and in turn with foodies and cheese lovers. Hand made from stretched Mozzarella which is shaped into a sphere and injected with a mix of fresh cream and shr...Out of stock
- Moscato Grape Nectar for Cheese, 140g£7.95This enchanting grape nectar is made with grape must from Pantelleria in Italy, and sugar. The flavour is similar to honey, with sweet undertones of wine and a very thick consistency. Best placed in the middle of a cheese board and drizzled over hard cheeses such as Pecorino, Parmesan or Tomme de Va...
- Rhubarb Jelly for Cheese, 200gSpecial Price £4.99 Regular Price £6.95This is a completely new and exciting, unique way to enjoy fruity flavours that compliment a variety of cheeses so well. The intense flavours of the jelly come through in the flavour, which is well balanced with the texture of the pear, apparent in every bite. This delicious rhubarb jelly is hand-ma...
- Sweet Wine Jelly, 45g£8.95This sweet wine jelly is the perfect accompanient to cheese boards and foie gras. The sweetness of the jelly and the fruitiness from the alochool makes a match made in heaven. Sweet wine jelly is a very sought after condiment and is the perfect extra touch to any cheese board or foie gras or charcu...
- Barkham Blue, 1kg£34.95Barkham Blue has a very distinctive appearance. Made in a 1.2kg round, it is covered in an attractive natural rustic rind. The deep yellow moist interior is spread with dark blue/green veins. It has a rich blue taste, smooth buttery texture with a melt in the mouth flavour, without the harshness ass...Out of stock
- Bath Soft, 225g£10.95Bath Soft is a white, mould ripened, square cheese. When young Bath Soft has a slightly grainy texture, while the flavour is mild and slightly tart, with a salty finish. When aged, the soft, furry white rind yields to a soft interior which oozes onto the palate as it reaches perfection. The flavour ...Out of stock
- Waterloo, 750g£23.95Made by Anne Wigmore from the unpasteurised milk of golden Guernsey cattle. The cheese has a deep golden-yellow curd, a soft yielding texture and a rich, yet delicate flavour. Made on the Duke of Wellington's estate, Waterloo cheese has a rather French farmhouse style with a creamy rich interior tha...Out of stock
- Dolcelatte, 1.6kg£39.95Dolcelatte is a blue veined Italian soft cheese. The cheese is made from cow's milk, and has a creamy blue cheese richness with no bite. It's name translates from Italian to 'sweet milk' in English. Dolcelatte was developed to provide a milder smelling and tasting alternative to the famous tradition...Out of stock
- Cashel Blue, 1.5Kg£32.95Cashel Blue was the first blue farmhouse cheese made in Ireland by the Grubb family in 1984. Named after the Rock of Cashel the cheese is made in Co. Tipperary using milk from their own herd of cows. After maturing the firm, moist, creamy cheese is mottled with blue marble-like veining. Eaten at aro...Out of stock
- Pickled Walnuts For Cheese, 360g£7.25These Somerset pickled walnuts are a wonderful accompaniment to any blue cheese especially Stilton. The walnuts have a predominantly tart taste with a hint of sweetness that compliments strong cheeses very well. A common delicacy of the 19th century and even mentioned in Evelyn Waugh's Brideshead Re...Out of stock
- Whole Scamorza Cheese, +/-300g£6.75This succulent smoked Italian cow's milk cheese got its name ('beheaded') through the process by which it is made - a string is tied around the top third of the ball and hung from the ceiling, which gives it a pear or double bubble shape. The texture is satisfyingly chewy, with a full, rich, buttery...Out of stock
- Cropwell Bishop Potted Stilton with Port, 200g£16.85Cropwell Bishop potted Stilton is one of the Christmas classics. Rich creamy blue Stilton is laced with port and presented in a beautiful jar. It’s perfect for giving as a gift or simply enjoying with friends and family. Spoon out of the jar, slather on crackers, top with truffle honey, pickle...Out of stock
- Cropwell Bishop Potted Stilton Gift Set£29.95Cropwell Bishop potted Stilton is one of the Christmas classics. Rich creamy blue Stilton is presented in a beautiful jar and this set includes one jar of the classic Cropwell Bishop Blue Stilton and another which is laced with port. It’s perfect for giving as a gift or simply enjoying with fr...Out of stock
Items 121-140 of 168