Iberico Pork Tasting Set with Chimichurri and Saute Potatoes
- 3 - 4 people Feeds
- 00h 20 Prep time
- 00h 20 Cook time
This Iberico taster set is a fantastic introduction to the world of this incredible pork! Once you’ve tasted Iberico pork, which is blessed with a high amount of fat marbling, you won’t be able to go back to regular pork chops. Here we have paired it with a bright chimichurri, which is full of herbs and chilli, and some irresistible crispy saute potatoes.
- 1 Iberico pork tasting set
- Large handful parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4-6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 700g potatoes such as Maris Piper, cut into 3cm dice
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cook the potatoes for 3 minutes in boiling water.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the potatoes, in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan.
- Cook the potatoes until golden brown all over - around 8 minutes, then drain on kitchen paper. Season with salt.
- Combine the parsley, chilli flakes, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, oregano and some salt and mix well. Set aside.
- Cook the Iberico pork slices for a minute or two each side, either on a hot BBQ or griddle pan. Season lightly with salt and pepper, and serve with the chimichurri and saute potatoes.