Morel Mushroom and Pea Tagliatelle with Spring White Truffle
- 1 - 2 people Feeds
- 00h 05 Prep time
- 00h 10 Cook time
Morels work so well with pasta, and make everything feel luxurious. We like to add some peas to this dish - for spring-like freshness - and a good shaving of spring white truffle. This dish is so easy to prepare and works just as well for a special occasion as it does for a weeknight.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes, adding the peas for the final minute.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan on a medium heat and add the mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes, or until softened.
- Add a splash of the pasta water and the garlic and cook for a minute more.
- Add the Parmesan and another splash of pasta water, stirring to emulsify. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and peas, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta and peas to the mushrooms, adding more pasta water if necessary - the pasta should be silky and coated in sauce.
- Shave plenty of spring white truffle on top.